Non Destructive Digging (NDD) is the process of safely excavating the ground surface without the risk of damage to buried services. NDD employs the use of high pressure water to safely excavate the ground, and vacuum to recover and hold the material. As a result, this NDD process reduces or eliminates the risk of damages to underground services.
How NDD Reduces the Risk of Damage
When Excavating, the most important factor to consider is the risk of damage to underground assets. NDD is the safest excavation solution. Rail, gas, power, water and civil contractors rely on our services throughout Melbourne..
Pressure Works NDD services are being employed for the following:
- Asset Exposure, Trenching, Service Proving
- Post Hole or Pier Hole Digging
- Sign Post and Power Poles Digging
- Optic Fibre Exposure
- Tree Removal and Root Barrier Installation
- Excavating/Polholing around Gas, Power, Water and Telecommunications
- Deep Pier/Bore Hole Cleaning
- Safety Barrier Installation
- Limited Access Excavation
- Excavation for Sewer and Water Repair