Pressure Works’ vacuum loading services are employed when access is limited, to contain spills, when product or waste is stored in tanks or pits, during plant maintenance, or flooding, and pit cleaning.
Pressure Works’ vacuum trucks are an excellent solution to the recovery and removal of heavy product, wet or dry including:
- Drill slurry, NDD or Hydro mud
- Marble and concrete slurry
- Brick dust
- Bore/Pier/Pile hole cleaning
- Waste, pit, and storm water
- GPT and Car wash pit cleaning
All vacuum loader are EPA licensed.